Re: [News] Linux Mint 7 "Gloria" is Glorious

Rick wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:07:27 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:03:43 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:59:09 -0400, DFS wrote:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Isn't 22 reposts enough, Spamowitz?

Results 1 - 10 of about 23 for group:comp.os.linux.advocacy
insubject:Linux insubject:Mint insubject:7 author:Roy
author:Schestowitz.
Roy Schestowitz gets paid by quantity and duplicates don't seem to
matter.

He's nothing but a paid SPAMMER who spews the same stuff over and over
and over again all over the net.

He really should grow up and get a real job.
BTW he is also still using Manchester University's network as his own
personal ISP for his SPAMMING needs.

Here is Roy Schestowitz logging into his chat channel:

BNc (n=twitfolk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has joined #boycottnovell

http://boycottnovell.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/irc-
log-24082009.html
I wonder if the University knows that Roy Schestowitz is violating the
TOS for students and faculty.

Why don't you make a non-anonymous complaint?

Hi Rick!

These complaints that are alleged to have been made make me wonder why its any concern of the complainer.

If they are so concerned about students/employees violating the TOS of a UNI, why not tackle the thousands of filesharers on a BT tracker?

Of course they wouldn't do that because for reasons known only to them, they only seem interested in Roy.

Seems to me that for the trolls its a case of sour grapes. They can't counter him with any argument so they simply "throw their teddy in the corner" and "tell teacher"

I always wondered why Roy never rises to their bad behaviour and now its obvious, theres no merit in engaging the trolls since they don't have coherent arguments and even if they did, they don't really care about debate, merely disruption.

--
Goblin
"I refute the claim I am one of the Linux unwashed, I take a shower once a year whether I need it or not."

Visit the blog of Goblin (Openbytes)
http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_Goblin

Or catch me on: #boycottnovell #linuxoutlaws on Freenode.net!