Re: [News] [Rival] Uncle "Microsoft" Wants to Lure Brazilian Schools Away from GNU/Linux?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft motivates innovative teachers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | More than 40 U.S. teachers showcased ed-tech projects in national forum;
> | winners move on to world competition in Brazil
> |
> | [...]
> |
> | The project's creators, teachers Harriet Armstrong and Autumne Streeval
> | of Columbus East High School in Columbus, Ind., took top honors at
> | Microsoft's U.S. Innovative Teachers Forum, held Aug. 17. Armstrong and
> | Streeval will travel to Brazil in November to compete in the software
> | giant's Worldwide Innovative Teachers Forum.

It would be even more innovative for Micosahft Corporation marketing
plops if they switched to using Linux and told all the teachers
and students its free and better for them than Micoshaft Corporation
products because Micoshaft and BSA are only interesting in labelling
kids and teachers as pirates after hooking them with their products.
Good things will happen if teachers and students innovated and used
GNU/Linux and GPL'd software everywhere.

http://portal.mec.gov.br/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12185&Itemid=86