Re: Bullies from Remond Allegedly Take Down FSF Talk in Argentina

Hadron wrote:

> Terry Porter <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>>> Why would that be? Your continued presence shows it's not a health risk.
>>
>> Hahahahah!
>

> Err, that's not even the slightest but funny.

(bit)
So, then please tell me what's so funny about mr. Goldfarb's original reply,
that you didn't feel the need to react to that?

Anyway, I think it would be a very serious matter if one of the most
influential (albeit controversial) computer experts in the world can't hold
a speech in a public institution, because a commercial entity basically
says that nobody using their products is allowed to say bad things about
them, or give someone else the opportunity to do so.

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl