Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Mobile Has Kill Switch

> I would really, really love to see MSFT do this...  PLEASE... flick the
> switch...

At times of emergency, nations will learn why using Windows is insane.
The US can suspend all their systems remotely, even mobile systems.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window. - S. Hunt
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers