[News] [Rival] Windows Mobile Has Kill Switch

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Windows Mobile Has Kill Switch
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:20:04 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Windows Marketplace for Mobile kill switch details clarified

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft has clarified that the kill switch and remote
| application deletion abilities in Windows Marketplace for
| Mobile will only be used in specific scenarios, and when this
| happens, the software giant will issue refunds.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009/09/windows-marketplace-for-mobile-kill-switch-details-clarified.ars

Recent:

Rumor: Microsoft Can Kill Xbox 360s Remotely

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://technologizer.com/2009/05/14/rumor-microsoft-can-kill-xbox-360s-remotely/