[News] MonitoringForge Already Makes Manual Open to Everyone

  • Subject: [News] MonitoringForge Already Makes Manual Open to Everyone
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 07:28:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

WTFMM: Write the Flippinâ Monitoring Manual

,----[ Quote ]
| Greetings, MonitoringForge community! As was mentioned in todayâs
| press release, we have started a project to WTFMM: Write the
| Flippinâ Monitoring Manual. We are inviting you to participate in
| the worldâs largest documentation project focused on open source
| monitoring tools. This project is located within the
| MonitoringForge wiki.
`----

http://monitoringforge.org/plugins/wpress/2009/09/30/wtfmm-write-the-flippin-monitoring-manual/

Recent:

GroundWork Open Source Launches MonitoringForge.org

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090915005594&newsLang=en