[News] [Rival] Microsoft Marketing Mistake Shows Vista is Fat, Gross

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Marketing Mistake Shows Vista is Fat, Gross
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:47:35 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The real life Burger King Windows 7 Whopper is a disgusting joke to humanity

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/10/23/the-real-life-burger-king-windows-7-whopper-is-a-disgusting-joke-to-humanity/8-2/

The real life Burger King Windows 7 Whopper is a disgusting joke to humanity

http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/10/23/the-real-life-burger-king-windows-7-whopper-is-a-disgusting-joke-to-humanity/

In 'n' Out 100x100 Burger

http://supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20060125050438458

Letâs all be overjoyed about Windows 7

,----[ Quote ]
| After getting millions of people all over
| the world to shell out money for the sugar-
| frosted turd that was Windows Vista, here we
| are three years later at the Windows 7
| launch, and Microsoft has people practically
| falling over themselves to pay more money so
| they donât have to use Vista any more.  And
| people are treating Microsoft like some sort
| of returning hero for this.  How in the
| world are they getting away with it?  âWe
| charged you a lot of money for a broken
| piece of crap, and youâve been suffering
| with it for three years, and now hereâs a
| somewhat fixed version that isnât quite so
| much a piece of crap, and youâll pay us more
| money for it!â  âWow!  Gee, thanks,
| Microsoft!  Youâre the greatest!  We love
| you!â  What the hell is going on here?
`----

http://www.dwasifar.com/?p=821

Recent: