[News] Workflows and Dependency Maps the Free Software Way

  • Subject: [News] Workflows and Dependency Maps the Free Software Way
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:17:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Workflows and Dependency maps

,----[ Quote ]
| And yes this app is Open Source/Free Software,
| released under GPL.
`----

http://cityblogger.com/archives/2009/11/06/workflows-and-dependency-maps

Recent:

KDE 4.1 Beta1: OpenStreetMap Support in KDE via Marble

,----[ Quote ]
| The hero of the current Marble KDE 4.1 Beta1 release is Jens-Michael
| Hoffmann: He has successfully worked on getting OpenStreetMap integrated into
| Marble and KDE 4.1!
|
| This means that once you start our free software virtual globe and
| select "OpenStreetMap" as a theme then Marble will directly start to download
| OpenStreetMap tiles from the OpenStreetMap server...
`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3475

Marble's Secrets Part III: The Earth in a Download

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3275