[News] New Lists of Free Software Technical Writers and Top Projects

  • Subject: [News] New Lists of Free Software Technical Writers and Top Projects
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:24:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Top Open Source technical writers on the Web

,----[ Quote ]
| A while back, Ivan Walsh put together a list
| of the top 50 tech writers on the Web. That
| list was an interesting mix of people weâd
| heard of and regularly read and a few new names.
`----

http://www.dmncommunications.com/weblog/?p=1518

Top 10 Open Source Hall of Famers

,----[ Quote ]
| Among the 36 legendary software projects in
| InfoWorld's Open Source Hall of Fame, these 10
| top our list as the most important and
| valuable. It's a rare software product that
| has no alternatives, but the software
| landscape would be far poorer without any one
| of these nearly indispensable tools.
`----

http://www.cio.com/article/499784/Top_10_Open_Source_Hall_of_Famers

Recent:

11 Top Open-source Resources for Cloud Computing

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://gigaom.com/2009/11/06/10-top-open-source-resources-for-cloud-computing/