[News] 4 New Free Software Audiocasts

Linux Outlaws 121 - See Popey for Details

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on the show: KDE founder gets
| German medal of honour, Harald Welte says
| Android is crap, Open Office releases the
| worst computer mouse in history, Dan
| reviews Mandriva 2010 and much moreâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/121

[Meet the GIMP] Episode 126: Quick Karmic Frames

,----[ Quote ]
| A short one this time â I upgraded to
| Karmic Koala and did a clean install with
| new partitions and EXT4 file system. And
| now I am getting the important stuff back
| on the disk and leave the cruft out. This
| meant that a lot of the files needed for a
| proper podcast are still on the external
| disks.
`----

http://meetthegimp.org/episode-126-quick-karmic-frames/

FLOSS Weekly 95: The Open Rights Group

,----[ Quote ]
| The Open Rights Group, an organization
| dedicated to protecting the rights of
| people in the digital age.
`----

http://twit.tv/floss95

CAOS Theory Podcast 2009.11.13

,----[ Quote ]
| Topics for this podcast:
|
| *Cavium-MontaVista continues embedded Linux
| consolidation
| *Day Softwareâs unique open source story
| *DataSync and an update on open source for
| SMBs
| *Our Cost Conscious survey and coming
| report
`----

http://blogs.the451group.com/opensource/2009/11/13/caos-theory-podcast-20091113/

Recent:

Linux Outlaws 119 - OggCamp Live Show (Uncut)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/119