Re: [News] "GNU/Linux Migration in Munich is in Good Shape"

____/ Matt on Thursday 07 Jan 2010 06:42 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 05 Jan 2010 09:01 : \____

>>> Roy posted the add yesterday or the day before.
>>
>> http://www.computerworlduk.com/community/blogs/index.cfm?entryid=2712&blogid=14
>> http://blogs.computerworld.com/15327/why_does_microsoft_fear_openoffice_org
>

> Thanks, Roy.  Dumb question: Who is "KT"?
>
> "If youâre looking for a new role where youâll focus on one of the
> biggest issues that is top of mind for KT and Steve B ..."

Probably Kevin Turner.

I have good record of his anti-Linux activities.

The best performance improvement is the transition from the nonworking
state to the working state. -- John Ousterhout
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached