Re: Apple Malware Patent

____/ GreyCloud on Thursday 07 Jan 2010 06:56 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ GreyCloud on Tuesday 05 Jan 2010 22:59 : \____

>>> Obama really isn't in the position to make these calls as people would
>>> believe him to be.  All of the above mentioned leaders, if that is what
>>> we want to call them, obey their orders from a higher unseen and
>>> nonpublic group of people.  It has been that way since EisenHower warned
>>> of the industrial military complex and the international banking system.
>>
>> The banking industry funded Obama's election campaign (except the
>> volunteers).
>>

> Now take it a step further.  Who or whom ( and that is the big
> challenge) are or is the banking industry?  And whom or who heads it?
> Wallstreet banksters funded his campaign, but a larger question looms as
> to why they'd fund a non-native american.  There is still that big
> question about his legitimacy in this regards, as it seems no one or
> authority checks into the birth rights of candidates.  Even McCain was
> in question.  I've heard and seen the many proofs of Obamas birth
> certificates, but no real hard evidence or proof.  Even Dwight D.
> EishenHower has a few quirks in his legitimacy as well and have been
> documented that he has lied.  So, after much reflection on our own
> history, we over here have been lied to... big time!

No, they have many copies and proof of his birth in Hawaii. Even the guy
representing those who accuse of Obama of lying admits he's just a puppet
to their slanderous cause.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

The best performance improvement is the transition from the nonworking
state to the working state. -- John Ousterhout
Swap:  4088500k total,   417880k used,  3670620k free,   264040k cached