[News] Ubuntu is Expanding, Organising Event

Two GNOME Contractors Required

,----[ Quote ]
| We are currently looking for two contractors
| to come and work at Canonical to write some
| upstream code to help GNOME applications fit
| into the full Ubuntu desktop experience. This
| is an awesome opportunity for talented GNOME
| developers and a a great way to dip your feet
| into the Ubuntu development team.
`----

http://www.linux.com/distrocentral/distroblogs/276219:two-gnome-contractors-required

Ubuntu User Day Team Announces Event for New Penguinistas

,----[ Quote ]
| If any community within the open source realm
| lives and breathes outreach, it's Ubuntu.
| There are days that teams devote solely to bug
| triage (today, incidentally, is gnome-power-
| manager hug day), along with the obligatory
| launch parties, a community-building Open Week
| and the more technical Ubuntu Developer Week.
`----

http://ostatic.com/blog/ubuntu-user-day-team-announces-event-for-new-penguinistas

Recent:

Ubuntu Release Schedule Video