Re: [News] [Rival] Ballmer Again Embarrasses Microsoft in Public

____/ John on Monday 25 Jan 2010 05:03 : \____

> On 1/24/10 8:11 PM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>

> He reminds me more of the 350 pound fat and stupid Brian P.

This quote sums it up:

âI think he [Bill Gates] has a Napoleonic concept of himself and his
company, an arrogance that derives from power and unalloyed success,
with no leavening hard experience, no reverses [...] They donât act
like grown-ups!â

                                --Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson

They are a bunch of immature bullies.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 03:00:01 up 71 days, 31 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.11, 0.16