Re: Apple Malware Patent

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 14 Jan 2010 12:26 : \____

> Gregory Shearman <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On 2010-01-10, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Mark Kent pulled this Usenet boner:

>>> Same here.
>>
>> I was lucky... raised by atheists.
>>

> Good for you, in my opinion.  In my case, I started to question certain
> aspects of doctrine and dogma early in primary school - it made me less
> than popular with the nuns running the school.
>
> I'm with Richard Dawkins on this - children shouldn't be indoctrinated
> in this stuff, rather, they should be old enough to analyse such things
> before attempting to make decisions around religious belief and faith.

Yet many people perceived this schools of thought as "radical".

For "radical", see Christopher Hitchens. :-)

"Microsoft allowed us to [remove Internet Explorer from Windows] but we don't think we should
have to ask permission every time we want to make some minor software modification. Windows is
an operating system, not a religion."

		--Ted Waitt, Gateway Computer Chairman

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

		--Albert Einstein, an atheist

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
Mem:   2075800k total,  1660792k used,   415008k free,    12460k buffers