[News] Linux Outlaws Has New Episode, Open Source Think Tank 2010 Opens

  • Subject: [News] Linux Outlaws Has New Episode, Open Source Think Tank 2010 Opens
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:55:20 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux Outlaws 135 - So Good, They Tried to Patent Him

,----[ Quote ]
| This week on Linux Outlaws: Company tries to
| patent Bradley Kuhn, Symbian now open source,
| Matt Asay becomes new Canonical COO, Windows 7
| kills laptop batteries and much moreâ
`----

http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/135

Open Source Think Tank 2010: Registrations are Open!

,----[ Quote ]
| If you never got a chance to join the Open
| Source Think Tank, the leading invitation-only
| commercial open source brainstorm and
| networking conference, get a gist of what you
| can hear, below an excerpt of my notes from
| the 4th Open Source Think Tank.
`----

http://robertogaloppini.net/2010/02/12/open-source-think-tank-2010-registrations-are-open/

Recent:

Rethinking Think Tanks

,----[ Quote ]
| "Fueled by tax-deductible donations and an explosion in philanthropic assets,
| think tanks have dramatically grown in size and influence during the past 100
| years," writes J.H. Snider, himself a think tank fellow.
`----

http://prwatch.org/node/8190

Related:

Olliance Think Tank 2008 - OSS Comes of Age

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.opensolutionsalliance.org/archives/101-Olliance-Think-Tank-2008-OSS-Comes-of-Age.html