Re: HP Puts Linux on More Sub-notebooks, Latest KDE4 Aims at Sub-notebooks

> On a netbook, numerical experiments, yes.

Well, then that's a niche market. Not many 'consumers' would do that. :-)

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie