[News] Great List of BitTorrent Applications for GNU/Linux, New Deal for Windows Applications

  • Subject: [News] Great List of BitTorrent Applications for GNU/Linux, New Deal for Windows Applications
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:34:27 +0000
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

BitTorrent Client for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| In this article, I didnât mention about
| softwares which donât have gui like rtorrent.
| In Linux there are more alternatives than
| following softwaresâ. I didnât use some of the
| softwaresâ last versions. Iâve also mentioned
| the versions which I used, near the titles.
`----

http://www.distrotest.com/blog.php?p=BitTorrent-Client-for-Linux

Bordeaux Group Announces License Agreement With StormOS
to Develop Bordeaux 2.2 User Interface

,----[ Quote ]
| Under the terms of the agreement, the
| developers at StormOS will develop the future
| Bordeaux (UI) User Interface and StormOS will
| receive an exclusive license to distribute all
| related intellectual property.
`----

http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/bordeaux-group-announces-license-agreement-with-stormos-to-develop-bordeaux-22-user-interface.html

Recent:

rTorrentWeb bolts a sexy(ish) web UI onto the popular Linux torrent client

,----[ Quote ]
| Before I start: this is for Linux.
| Specifically, it's for Ubuntu and Debian, but
| it'll probably work on other Linux distros if
| you know what you're doing. With that out the
| way, I give you rTorrentWeb, the best
| BitTorrent client for Linux.
`----

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2010/01/06/for-the-2-of-you-that-dont-use-utorrent-use-rtorrentweb/

One Million Free and Legal Torrent Downloads, The Album

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://torrentfreak.com/one-million-free-and-legal-torrent-downloads-the-album-091229/