[News] The Kernel Foundation Grows Bigger With Collabora on Board

  • Subject: [News] The Kernel Foundation Grows Bigger With Collabora on Board
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:45:02 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Long-Time Open Source Contributor Collabora Joins Linux Foundation

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit
| organization dedicated to accelerating the
| growth of Linux, today announced that
| Collabora Ltd., has become a member and will
| participate in the MeeGo project
| (http://www.meego.com).
`----

http://www.linuxfoundation.org/news-media/announcements/2010/04/long-time-open-source-contributor-collabora-joins-linux-foundation

Collabora joins the Linux Foundation

,----[ Quote ]
| According to the Foundation, the open source
| development veterans will also contribute to
| the MeeGo mobile Linux platform. Collabora
| Ltd. director and co-founder Philippe Kalaf
| said, âThe Linux Foundation provides a home
| for important projects such as the MeeGo
| platform,â adding that, âWeâre excited to join
| the Linux Foundation so that we can
| participate directly in upstream development
| of the MeeGo platform, attend online and face-
| to-face meetings and do what we can to invest
| in the projectâs success.â
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Collabora-joins-the-Linux-Foundation-979050.html

Recent:

Chip Maker VIA joins the Linux Foundation

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/145088