[News] Desktop Couch View Editor and Bombono DVD in Review

  • Subject: [News] Desktop Couch View Editor and Bombono DVD in Review
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:55:59 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Desktop Couch View Editor

,----[ Quote ]
| As I've been learning to use DesktopCouch,
| I've come to understand the key role that
| writing map and reduce functions play.
| Basically, a view is stored map function and
| optional reduce function. I still haven't
| quite figured out reduce functions, especially
| wrt rereduce.
`----

http://theravingrick.blogspot.com/2010/04/desktop-couch-view-editor.html

Bombono DVDâOpen-Source DVD Authoring Software

,----[ Quote ]
| Bombono is a simple to use DVD authoring
| program that doesn't have the steep learning
| curve of many others in its field. Or in the
| words of the Web site: âBombono DVD is a DVD
| authoring program for Linux. It is easy to use
| and has nice and clean GUI (Gtk).â
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/bombono-dvd%E2%80%94open-source-dvd-authoring-software

Recent:

Bombono DVD - Easy to use program for making DVD video discs

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.ubuntugeek.com/bombono-dvd-easy-to-use-program-for-making-dvd-video-discs.html