[News] Lubuntu 10.04 is Out

Lubuntu 10.04 is now available for download

http://lubuntu.net/blog/lubuntu-1004-now-available-download

Recent:

Lubuntu 10.04 Alpha 3 Screenshots

http://www.my-seo-company.com/index.php?linux&release=Lubuntu%2010.04%20Alpha%203

Lubuntu Gets a New Look

,----[ Quote ]
| Finally, the Lubuntu developers have
| created a special interface for netbooks.
| I havenât had much time to explore it yet,
| but hope to do so soon.  Briefly, though,
| hereâs what it looks like...
`----

http://www.workswithu.com/2010/03/04/lubuntu-gets-a-new-look/

Lubuntu (w/ LXDE) 10.04 Lucid Lynx Alpha 3 Released With 4 New Default Apps And New Artwork (Screenshots)

,----[ Quote ]
| The most important changes in Lubuntu Alpha
| 3 are 4 new default applications: Chromium
| for the browser, gnome-mplayer as the
| default media player, Wicd has been
| replaced with the Network Manager and
| Pcmanfm2 as the default file manager but
| we've already told you about that about a
| week ago.
`----

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/02/lubuntu-lxde-1004-lucid-lynx-alpha-3.html

Lubuntu looks familiar! â Hint: Xandros