[News] Linux Powers Smart Guitar, Ice Cream Maker

  • Subject: [News] Linux Powers Smart Guitar, Ice Cream Maker
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 00:50:37 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Linux Guitar, a rocking toy

,----[ Quote ]
| If you are looking for a Linux toy that really
| rocks, your search ends here. This is a
| stringless digital guitar and it's powered by
| Linux
`----

http://www.handlewithlinux.com/digital-guitar-rocking-linux-toy

Linux Ice maker and vending machine, Cool!

,----[ Quote ]
| I love ice, and now I love it even more. Linux
| can make you coffee, wash your clothes, heat
| your meal and it can also serve you a
| delicious fresh made Ice Cream.
`----

http://www.handlewithlinux.com/linux-ice-machine

Related:

Technology Innovation One Scoop At A Time

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticlePreview.jhtml?articleID=193004764
http://tinyurl.com/q7s8z