[News] AWN Lucido for GNU/Linux is Introduced

  • Subject: [News] AWN Lucido for GNU/Linux is Introduced
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 01:33:32 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

New Experimental AWN build 'Lucido' is beautiful, great to use

,----[ Quote ]
| The world and its dog knows that Iâm a
| Docky die-hard but even my jaw dropped a
| little when Ulbadulba sent me a preview of
| his new experimental AWN build dubbed
| âLucidoâ.
`----

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2010/05/new-experimental-awn-build-is-beautiful.html

AWN Lucido: New Avant Window Navigator Style (Ubuntu .deb Download)

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/05/awn-lucido-new-avant-window-navigator.html

Recent:

Awn & Awn-Extras 0.4.0 are out!

,----[ Quote ]