[News] Mandriva Linux Shows Many New Wallpapers and PCLinuxOS Works Well

  • Subject: [News] Mandriva Linux Shows Many New Wallpapers and PCLinuxOS Works Well
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:32:16 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring background contest winners

,----[ Quote ]
| Here are the results of the contest Mandriva
| launched one month ago. Thanks everybody for
| your interest and for contributing, we had
| almost 150 photos submitted (rules were more
| strict this time for submission,  explaining
| why submission pool was smaller).
|
| We had to pick 10 photos, choice was really
| hard. You will find below the 10 winners.
| Note that we have a 11th photo we wanted to
| add as we found it really nice (and it is
| from one of the 10 winners). Again congrats
| for all contributers and especially to the
| winners.
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2010/05/27/mandriva-linux-2010-spring-background-contest-winners/

PCLinuxOS

,----[ Quote ]
| The fact that I really like about PCLinuxOS is
| its small community with great connection
| between one another. I can always reach to its
| developers easily. I know who is working on the
| distro that you are using. This is a great
| advantages for me to learn about Linux and grow
| to love it. I learned about packaging even
| though I seldom practice it.
`----

http://johansja.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/pclinuxos/

Recent:

Business as usual for Mandriva?

,----[ Quote ]
| The response that was given on the posting
| entitled About Mandrivaâs current
| situation, basically presented the current
| situation as business as usual. Stating
| that it is nothing new and that Mandriva
| has always been involved in investment and
| acquisition activities.
`----

http://linusearch.com/wordpress/?p=904

Best Mandriva Wallpaper Collections from Madriva-Art

,----[ Quote ]
| I look around the Mandriva-Art website to
| find some good Mandriva wallpapers. And I
| already compiled them into this post, so
| its easier to you to download the best
| Mandriva Wallpaper from Mandriva-Art.
`----

http://gamblis.com/2010/05/18/best-mandriva-wallpaper-collections-from-madriva-art/

Make your PClos Gnome 2010 look like PClos KDE 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| Just For fun, if you bored about pclinuxos
| 2010 gnome standar layout. This is how to
| make your pclinuxos gnome 2010 look like a
| pclinuxos kde 2010.
`----

http://cidtux.blogspot.com/2010/05/make-your-pclos-gnome-2010-look-like.html

Linagora Acquires Mandriva