Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Escapes Tax With More Cronyism (Rep. Hunter), Lobbying from Bill Gates' Daddy

____/ Philip on Tuesday 01 Jun 2010 19:24 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> ____/ Philip on Thursday 13 May 2010 05:37 : \____

>>> I used to live in SV California. Nearly the highest state income taxes,
>>> highest sales taxes, and high property taxes. They also tax cars,
>>> tourists, dogs, you name it.
>>>
>>> The question is...where does all that money go? It has nearly the lowest
>>> per student funding rate, pot holes in the roads, bankrupt public
>>> medical systems, and everything going up in smoke.
>>
>> Over $400 billion/annum is spent on war/planes/bombs/military colonies (aka
>> "defence").
>
> Well last I heard, California did not have much of a defence budget.

I don't think it has much of /any/ budget unless it gets more Chinese credit
cards (which is hard when your debt exceeds $2tr, IIRC).

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

âStrive not to be a man of success, but rather strive to be a man of value.â
                              --Albert Einstein