[News] Mandriva and PCLinuxOS: 2010 Spring RC2, PCLinuxOS 2010 KDE

  • Subject: [News] Mandriva and PCLinuxOS: 2010 Spring RC2, PCLinuxOS 2010 KDE
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 20:43:27 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Mandriva Linux 2010 Spring RC2

,----[ Quote ]
| As announced previously, here comes the last
| development release for Mandriva Linux 2010
| Spring. This is essentially a bug fix release.
`----

http://blog.mandriva.com/2010/06/02/mandriva-linux-2010-spring-rc2/

June 2010 Issue of The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine

,----[ Quote ]
| The NEW PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to
| announce the release of the June 2010 issue of
| the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
|
| In the June 2010 issue:
|
| How Can YOU Contribute To PCLinuxOS?
| Creating A Local PCLinuxOS Repository
| Xfce 4.6.1: An Overview
| Xfce 4.6.1: Xfce Settings Manager - Part 1
| Xfce 4.6.1: Customize Your Xfce Menu
| OpenOffice: An Overview
| Ms_meme's nook: If My Friends Could See Me Now
| Computer Languages A to Z: Lisp
| Command Line Interface Intro: Part 9
| Zip-Player Plays Music Archives: Part 2
| Screenshot Showcase
| Alternate OS: ReactOS
| Game Zone: Warzone 2100
| Configuring USB Speakers on KDE 4
| and much, much more!
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/45611

Review: PCLinuxOS 2010 KDE â With Screenshots

http://g33q.co.za/2010/05/25/review-pclinuxos-2010-kde-with-screenshots/

Recent:

PCLinuxOS Magazine January 2008 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| As we always do, the HTML version is simultaneously being published for low
| bandwidth users.  The HTML Site is W3C standards compliant for easy browsing.
|
| Some highlights include:
|
|    1. Common Information Commands
|    2. How to repair kdeinit problems
|    3. It's Magic!
|    4. Squeeze your data
|    5. Throwing Windows out the window
|    6. And more...
`----

http://www.pclosmag.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=69&Itemid=28

PCLinuxOS improving its community

,----[ Quote ]
| We have loads of websites, reviews and blogs about how "radically simple"
| PCLinuxOS is.
`----

http://abhay-techzone.blogspot.com/2007/11/pclinuxos-improving-its-community.html

PCLinuxOS - the new Number One distribution

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070917#editorial