[News] New Free Project Releases: Tine, Lightworks, GTK, More

  • Subject: [News] New Free Project Releases: Tine, Lightworks, GTK, More
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:10:05 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Tine 2.0 Open Source Groupware presents new Major Release

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/12149.html

EditShare announces Beta Program For Lightworks Open Source (11/6/2010)

,----[ Quote ]
| Limited to 80 highly-experienced participants,
| the exclusive beta program offering includes
| imminent new features of Lightworks Open Source,
| including: project sharing, advanced 3D
| stereoscopic editing, Universal Media File
| support, native RED support, native 2K support,
| and integration with Avid and FCP.
`----

http://syphaonline.com/SYPHAnewsitems2010/SYPHAnews20100611-05.html

GTK+ 2.90.2 released

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2010-June/msg00024.html

[Mesa-dev] Announce: Remoting Gallium Driver

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2010-June/001030.html

Facebook Open Sources Insights Script For Developers

http://www.allfacebook.com/2010/06/facebook-offers-open-source-insights-code-for-developers/

Recent:

Will an open-source alternative to Facebook actually work?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/61884