[News] Ballnux News from Novell and Samsung (More Devices With Linux)

  • Subject: [News] Ballnux News from Novell and Samsung (More Devices With Linux)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:48:35 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

OpenSUSE-Edu Li-f-e(Linux for Education)

,----[ Quote ]
| This distribution includes LAMP (LAMP stands
| for Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) that is
| needed for developing or hosting PHP websites
| and all other major development tools. An
| award-winning Sugar desktop for children is
| also included in this media.
`----

http://hasi-journal.blogspot.com/2010/06/opensuse-edu-li-f-elinux-for-education.html

openSUSE Weekly News Issue 127 is out!

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/06/12/opensuse-weekly-news-issue-127-is-out/

Galaxy Apollo surfaces on Samsung Mobile UK website, Orange confirms it as I5801

http://www.samsunghub.com/2010/06/14/galaxy-apollo-surfaces-on-samsung-mobile-uk-website-orange-confirms-it-as-i5801/

Samsung's 7-inch 'Galaxy Tape' to run Android 2.2 on 1.2GHz A8 processor?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/samsungs-7-inch-tab-to-run-android-2-2-on-1-2ghz-a8-processor/