Re: Meet Judas_PhD = Hadron Quark = Debian Expert.

____/ Tillerman on Saturday 02 Jul 2011 09:50 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 01 Jul 2011 16:41 : \____

>>> Bingo!
>>>
>>> Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than Microsoft
>>> Windows
>>> Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100
>>>
>>> [quote]
>>>
>>> Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not unstable. And I
>>> use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy and backward and I
>>> cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively monitoring backports.
>>> [/quote]
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&cp=35&qe=a2V2aW5AbWlzdGVyZmx1ZmZ5LmRzbC54bWlzc2lvbi5jb20&qesig=yZolNFCMH_Q8LZqJPrfSYA&pkc=AFgZ2tkHLg0

FwhB2ZA43aGmmnQRm09kP6qUfRUxx2mqWCZZuneG9BcfnsT9SQeSQY2NTjllWzUCfyQYpE5GeSAyWks3umq02Uw&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com

>>> They both have the same intent, to eliminate knowledge of the competition
>>> to Microsoft technologies by discouraging Linux advocacy through ad
>>> hominems, lies, flatfish by stalking, and raise praise for Microsoft.
>>>
>>> [quote]
>>> In the Mopping Up phase, Evangelism's goal is to put the final nail into
>>> the competing technology's coffin, and bury it in the burning depths of
>>> the earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated
>>> with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
>>> Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
>>> newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
>>> technology part of the mythology of the computer industry.
>>> [/quote]
>>>
>>> The bottom line for damage control:
>>>
>>> [quote]
>>> We want to place selection pressure on those companies and individuals
>>> that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the
>>> industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
>>> [/quote]
>>>
>>> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071023002351958
>>
>> Great research there! ;-)
>>
>> - --
>> ~~ Best of wishes
>>
>> Dr. Roy S. Schestowitz (Ph.D. Medical Biophysics), Imaging Researcher
>
> Take note that Hadron seems to be missing from this thread. Seeing as he
> tends to pollute every decent thread in cola it's quite odd that he
> isn't denying these claims with all the rancid screams of a banshee in
> heat.
> I have no doubt that the Judas_PHD that hovers in the various Linux irc
> is none other than Hadron Quark. His knowledge of and constant
> mentioning of Debian is the give away. Someone asked why it matters and
> I will say it doesn't to me, but it's important to expose these nym
> shifters for what they are because to a person new to Linux, cola, irc,
> blogs, whatever, it appears at first look that many people are
> anti-Linux. This is not true because many of these so called different
> people are really the same handful of Linux haters spreading their
> virtiol and hate. It's important to differentiate between people who
> just may not like Linux and a group of people posting as hundreds of
> nyms just for the purpose of discrediting Linux.

"Judas_PHD" followed me to another channel when I said that I would visit it. And in about a year
of being asked questions it never uttered a single character.

- --