Re: [wp-testers] TinyMCE Shows up Only Partially

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 06:09:43 GMT, [Mog] wrote : \_____

On Dec 5, 2005, at 10:34 PM, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 03:26:47 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

On 12/5/05, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in Linux. I have highlighted the top panel to get the source,
which I hope
can help debugging (see below).

Thank you for that. Your source looks perfect and I can access your icons from my browser. Can you access them from your browser? Have you tried clearing your cache?

I do not have any idea what's causing your issue, as everything in
TinyMCE/WordPress is creating the correct output and the icons are
accessible over the web. What other troubleshooting can you do?

Hi Andy,

I have just done some tests and disabled extensions/hacks.

Removing  CSS-based  AdBlock (see small attachment, URL posted in  previous
message) resolved the issue. It might be worth renaming the files
or at least
warn  users  about this collision. If a user was unaware of the   collision
and could not have the TinyMCE panel displayed, that would be a  deterrent.
Rather than warning, perhaps it is worth preventing?

Roy

Thanks, now I know why it didn't show up in Firefox as I had adblock enabled. I was wondering if that was the cause. It worked perfectly in Camino and what works in one usually works in the other.

Mog

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 03:25:23 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____