Re: Manual Page Break

_____/ On Thu 15 Dec 2005 13:27:32 GMT, [Bonhôte, André] wrote : \_____

Hi Roy!

On Dec 15, 2005, at 1409, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
It is possible but I imagine it needs some LaTeX in the preamble. I am
not good with LaTeX, but if you bring this on-list, I'm sure
someone will propose a
solution.

I have forwarded the mails, unfortunately I keep forgetting the reply- all to the list.

This happens to all of us (me included) when either:

 the mail client is new to us

   OR

 we are new to mailing lists.

Played around with \renewcommand\part{..} but got stuck there. Sure
it's something to put into the preamble.

Thanks
A.

You can definitely redfine the spacing below and above "Part". I imagine
something can be done which also affects pagebreaks.

Best wishes,