Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 08:29:07PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:35:23 -0400, Michael Stone <mstone@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are there
specific instances of behavior you think was unjustly sanctioned (not
rhetorically bludgeoned) as a CoC violation?

Not yet.

But I fear that it's not a question of if, but of when.

Well, we need to live based on reality rather than fears. The people we have empowered to make decisions have behaved responsibly, and we should assume that they will continue to do so. If they don't, there's a process in place to deal with that. So let go of fears and think about something else. :)

Mike Stone