Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 02:38:24PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Wed, 03 Sep 2014, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > ... there's very little overlap between his work and Debian's ...
>
> are you being reasonable? that statements is besides wrong nothing.
> but wrong.

Whilst I found most of Steve's email well considered and agree with his
action-conclusions, this rankled with me too. And Linux is just the start of
it. Linus made at least one extremely relevant point which related to kernel
packaging. There's also a lot of the git stuff that was discussed.