Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> That was not what I wrote.  I wrote that it's pretty common to not
> communicate the outcome to the complainant.
>
> As for showing that it's pretty common: no, I'm not going to bother with
> the effort of finding statistically relevant numbers.  I have much
> better ways to spend my time.

And once more, working on the social aspects of the project is insulted
as inferior to unspecified other tasks. Disappointing.

Sorry for slightly misphrasing it last time, but I humbly suggest that
even the precise claim was false, should not have been made and that
it's clear that the handlers should communicate the outcome to the
complainant as a matter of course.

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op