Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

]] MJ Ray

> Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > It's pretty common that the outcome is explicitly not communicated to
> > the complainants, since it's actually none of their business.  They
> > should receive a «we have received your complaint» message, though.

[...]

> Can you show that it's pretty common not to respond to complainants, please?

That was not what I wrote.  I wrote that it's pretty common to not
communicate the outcome to the complainant.

As for showing that it's pretty common: no, I'm not going to bother with
the effort of finding statistically relevant numbers.  I have much
better ways to spend my time.

--
Tollef Fog Heen