Re: Code of Conduct complaint about Linus's comments at DC14

On 09/04/2014 08:52 AM, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2014 12:29:32 +0100, Ian Jackson
> <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Debian should make a public statement that Linus will not be welcome
>> at Debian events in future.
>>
>> Also, Debian owes the FSF an apology.  That apology should be at least
>> as public as the offence.
>
> This is simply absolutely ridiculous. I can't think about a better way
> to make Debian the laughing stock of the entire Linux world by using
> LINUS for crying out loud as the first publicly visible "victim" of
> our CoC.

Exactly. Can you people please go back and do some useful work on Jessie instead
of discussing Linus' opinions? People should be free to express their opinions
in a free world. Please move to a random non-democratic country (and project) of
your choice if you don't like that.