Re: Dumb Question

Regarding Red Feline Backup:

Stan Gosnell wrote:
> I took a look at both Red Feline and VfsBackup, which is another free
> backup program that does a little more, by deleting or archiving files
> that have been removed from RAM since the last backup.  Neither of these
> has what I consider an essential feature - automatic scheduled backups.

It takes 5 seconds to run it and press <Backup>.

> I don't want to have to do a backup manually, because I don't always
> remember

You only need to do this once you have made many important changes. You have
the gut feeling when you have.

> , and it takes time to backup a T3 with many megs of files.

It only backs up recently modified files. It takes me about 30 seconds to do
a backup of 16 MB. Only the first time took a couple of minutes.

> I prefer to have it done while I'm sleeping

Makes me even more worried... you can't view the logs... only when you wake
up... if you remember.

> and BackupMan never forgets,

Sometimes he's unconscious though, e.g. when Window$ crashes.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com