Re: Buying off E Bay

Thanks for the advice.  In this case I now realise the seller is in the US,
but there's many pages of satisfied buyers feedback, many mention getting
the units sent from the US., and there's about 5 disgruntled ones.

regards

IanC

co9kg1$7f3$1@titan.btinternet.com">news:co9kg1$7f3$1@titan.btinternet.com...