Re: Scaling IMG

kchayka wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> I read the original message again. I struggle to see how it is so, but
>> like I already said, it was not a good analogy. It's the use of a program
>> that is not ideal for the job...
>
> Huh? Are you saying that a graphics program is not ideal for the job of
> resizing images, but using HTML and CSS to do that same job is?
>
> Boy, does that sound backwards!

I just think it would be nice to add some directive in the code which
resizes images (properly). This saves a process of download, modify and
upload. Take Gallery for example (a popular PHP image gallery package):
rather than rotating images before uploading them, you are able to do some
on-line. I think that's an excellent feature.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com