Re: Traffic Counts on Alexa

Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> Make sure you use the right Firefox toolbar. The Google Toolbar is not
>> the best one in my humble opinion. See my survey which includes 5
>> toolbars for Firefox:
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/07/07/firefox-toolbars/
>
> So which one is best do you think? The PRGooglebar?

That's the one I use at the moment along with SearchStatus down the bottom.
Since SearchStatus includes PageRank, you can also use Googlebar, which by
principle does not have PageRank. It offers nice features like SERP's which
are 50 entries long  by default (works well with fast connections as you
never have to move from page to page, but just scroll instead), Google
Suggest integration and so forth. Options are plentiful.