Re: Google in Klingon

> I can imagine some geekery sitting around and composing a Klingon
> dictionary (I will /not/ volunteer) just for the heck of it.

Already been done, but most good ones are in book form AFAIK.

Same holds for the Elven languages invented by Tolkien. I know people write
in it, and discuss grammar, words, etc.

OTOH, if you want to learn a funny language that has some use: Hindi. The
writing (Devanagari) is beautiful :-) (And you learn Sanskrit, the language
of the Kama Sutra :-D ).

--
John                       Perl SEO tools: http://johnbokma.com/perl/
                 Experienced (web) developer: http://castleamber.com/