Re: Google Maps Stuff

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 07:01, [Els] wrote : \__

>>> *gasp* surprise. (by no means an unpleasant one)
>>
>> Actually not *in* Los Angeles.  ;)
>>
>> http://thurston.blinkynet.net/sharks/blinkysat.html
>
> You mean http://blinkynet.net/sharks/blinkysat.html ;-)

Yup, thanks Els.

Make sure you don't end up further to the east. You might find yourself
lodged on a big silver plate.

When I first took a look at the page, I was convinced you took advantage of
the GMaps API as Eric Meyer did...

http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/tools/gmap/hydesim.html

It was broken recently so do not expect to see much. I wish I found the time
to do something similar. I and scared of juggling yet more... playtime can
become dreadful.

Roy S. Schestowitz        UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
http://Schestowitz.com