Re: Thunderbird and KDE

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 14:22, [Els] wrote : \__

>>> Some do.
>>
>> What??  -A blinkin' shark?  That's as bad as a bloomin' flower!
>
> Stop swearing!

I once read that sharks have a special mechanism or a membrane that protects
their eyes when they go for their prey. I think my brother brought it up
when I said "go for the eyes if a shark ever attacks you". If they shut
their eyes when they hit and open them later, that's a blink, right? A
bloody long blink, ain't it?

Roy S. Schestowitz        Fact: Women blink almost twice as much as men
http://Schestowitz.com