Re: How often did Googlebot come

  • Subject: Re: How often did Googlebot come
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:57:41 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [Carol W] on Sunday 04 December 2005 02:59 \__

> On 4 Dec 2005 02:08:27 GMT, John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>[ Perl script ]
>>> or just work and make you happy
>>
>>In which case you have to pay 10 thousand cola nuts wrapped in brown
>>paper. Midnight, behind the box. I'll be the Hyena... you'll see...

At first glance I thought you meant COLA (comp.os.linux.advocacy) nuts, of
which there are plenty. There are even more trolls than nuts in COLA.

> If you said coffee beans then I could've paid ...

You reminded me that I need to haul a couple of more bags of sugar to work. I
only have 300 grams of sugar left. As for instant coffee, there's always
plenty of that. 2 KG at home and I think about 8 KG of sugar.

I choose to embrace...

http://www.biologynews.net/archives/2005/11/26/anticancer_compound_in_beer_gaining_interest.html

Something for nighttime too...

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn8248