Re: page rank fluctuations

__/ [carlben] on Saturday 10 December 2005 15:33 \__

> A few months ago my Page Rank went from zero to three. During this last
> week it has fluctuated from three to zero to three to zero. What's
> going on? Why does the Page Rank fluctuate like that from day to day?
> Thanks in advance for any advice or wisdom.

This  could simply be the case the different datacentres are unaligned  or
that there are problems in reporting to the toolbar. I am not aware of any
global  issue with PageRank at the moment, but there were many such issues
in  the past. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Your PageRank is most like a
3  and  the toolbars are a poor reflectant upon your true PageRank,  which
doesn't scale on that logarithmic 0-10 range.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"
  7:20pm  up   2:28,  2 users,  load average: 0.68, 0.61, 0.60