Re: Site Disappeared from Google

Duende wrote:

> While sitting in a puddle CarolW. scribbled in the mud:
>
>>>Speaking of which. I just changed one of my sites to display random
>>>articles on the home page. How do you think that will affect my SE
>>>placement.
>>
>> One of my sites' main page changes periodically, about once a week,
>
> Mine changes every time you hit the refresh button. everything that is
> except the <h1> and the menu. the page title is the same as the <h1>.
> Google never has liked this site but MSN & Yahoo love it.

I think the metatag which specifies 'visit-after' has (should have?) a
significant effect too. That is unless Google et al. completely ignore it.
I am not sure how much change in content affects (or should affect)
crawling cycles... because it's too easy to fake.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com