Re: mirror mirror on the wall

  • Subject: Re: mirror mirror on the wall
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:08:28 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Stacey wrote:

> Just answered in your other thread. If you redirect then what you are
> thinking won't work because it all becomes one again. And yes, Google
> penalizes for dups.
>
> Stacey

How does it do that? What method does it use to recognise duplicates? I have
a re-direction from the main page of my old domain, but deeper inside
there's still content that's being indexed and looked at (bookmarks, search
results, older deep links...)

Any advice would be appreciated,

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com