Re: Clock Loses Time

Your options are adjtimex, hwclock, or ntpd.  If you are usually connected
to the net, ntpd will keep the system synchronized with a time server.
Hwclock will adjust the hardware clock and adjtimex will adjust the system
clock.  See man pages of each.

- Robert -

d0bnud$c0q$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d0bnud$c0q$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...