Re: PITA on Thunderbird

Thor wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Decent = non-existent. I don't even think Outlook has widget named
>> 'reply-to-list'. A list is a list. If works properly, its 'reply-to'
>> address must always be the mailing list's, not the sender's.
>
> Bollocks, why would you be even considering Outlook as the end all and b
> all of mailing programs, this is a linux group in case you had forgotten.
> Kmail certainly has a reply to mailing list and a reply to all option.

Outlook is unfortunately what most people consider the 'mother of all'.
Narrow-mindedness is what this is.

The KMail version I have (1.5.1) is a buggy piece of software and the only
reason I haven't installed Thunderbird to replace it is that I'm too
reluctant to reconfigure PGP, import mail, set up filters, etc.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com