Re: Semantic Searches - Knowledge Engines

__/ [Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer] on Sunday 09 October 2005 18:32 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> With GBP 140 per brand-new Linux box, this definitely looks affordable. I
>> am guessing that Google will do that sooner or later.
>
> What do you think of the whole Google-Sun-Star Office thing?
>
>  > Speaking of which, I
>> must be more careful when selecting threads to follow-up...
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=roy+schestowitz
>>
>> Result number 9: "Are Google stupid?" (NOTE: not my words)
>>
>> This is always a bad idea when recruiters take the alta vista. I once had
>> my name bound to "Re: Need a PDA that's not a piece of shit" despite the
>> fact that I vigorously evangelise Palm. I had a friend contact me because
>> of this search result, which reached page 1 of the SERP above.
>
> We can help you with that. Start a thread "I love Google" and we'll have
> a long conversation about the virtues of not being evil.

*LOL* That would be cocky and undeserved, don't you think?

> Welcome back by the way. Yes, you were missed. Your presence in the
> group helps making the conversation on topic :-)
>
> Mikkel

Thanks Mikkel. The idea continued to burn in my mind last night and I
couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours. So, this morning I bought and set up a
new domain. I have a draft proposal already...

http://iuron.com/

I guess the above is the first link to the domain. The second will appear in
a blog later today, but this will probably end up among the domains
graveyard.

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:15am  up 45 days 18:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.67, 0.56, 0.54